Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome to My World

Here I am! Yes, it's true! Contrary to the popular belief of myself, I have joined the blogger world!

CRAZY!

You know how crazy this truly is if you really know me.

 I have never been the blogging type, but at this point in my life, change seems to be the only constant in my life. Consequently, I have decided to embrace that change rather than fight it tooth and nail as I usually do. Very rarely am I happily compliant with this unavoidable constant, however, that is about to change also.

Yeah I know, you would think I would have become accusomed by now, considering at the age of 23 I have worked about ten different jobs and moved over ten times since I graduated high school, but NO
Ha, I'm not stubborn at all!

Well, after realizing the other day that I think way too much about these changes I've decided I need an outlet, a place to vent, to share my thoughts, my experiences, and anything else I feel the need to share. I just hope that someone might be interested enough "In My World" to follow this blog.

Here is a glimpse into my world in the words of Marilyn Monroe:
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."


5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love it! You will be a great blogger, I love you sister. You are an awesome person, and don't you ever forget it either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you joined!!! I'll have to add ya to my page so I can see when you update. If you have any questions just let me know! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...gave in to peer pressure, hu? Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I LOVE IT TOO in Sara's words!!! I need this. It is important that you update regularly (something Sara is still working on, good she can't see this) because I am away and I need updates with picture frequently. I love you and I look forward to reading your blog! P.S. I love the title...totally fits you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha I love it! And I'm excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete